- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
Bollywood celebrities took it to their Twitter account to show and react on the Peshawar massacre. Killing innocent kids with toll rising upto 145, it was one of the dastardly attack in Pakistan.
Bollywood celebrities reacted to this and they termed this act of the Taliban militants attack as 'sickening and appalling'.
Heavily-armed Taliban militants stormed the Army Public School in Pakistan's volatile northwestern city of Peshawar and opened indiscriminate firing on innocent kids.
The dastardly attack took over 145 lives, over 100 killed were innocent little kids. This act of insensitive attack is just shocking. Bollywood celebrities showed their anger with tweets.
Claiming responsibility for this massacre, Pakistan Taliban has declared that it was to avenge an anti-terrorism military offense. Before the world sighed relief over the siege in Sydney, Australia, this attack in Peshawar came as such a rude shock.
Check out the tweets of celebrities here...
"The soul is healed by being with children. Extreme anger & disgust for all those who took our children, our future, our healers away."
Aamir Khan tweeted, "Just heard about the innocent children being killed in Peshawar. I'm devastated..."
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, the innocence of children silenced !"
The shock over innocent lives of kids being taken is just appalling.
"Just reading about Peshawar never felt more helpless...my prayers with everyone in Peshawar all the children and parents...sad sad day."
"Death of Humanity - Wake up World - it's not their issue -it's our issue - we need to stand up. #PeshawarAttack."
"I send out a prayer. pls God..in whichever form and whatever name.Pls teach your children to value human life.I pray for peace. #Peshawar."
"Terrorism has no religion. People who can do such a thing have no god. Prayers with all the parents and children going thru this."
"what a senseless unspeakable act. the world is filled with monsters. #Peshawar #PakSchoolSiege #PeshawarAttack."
"God bless them and their families!Be strong because I know your lives are forever scarred and forever changed. My love is with you all!!"