- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
"Friendship Day? No! Every day is friendship day! Once a friend, always a friend," Big B tweeted. Filmmaker Karan Johar compared friendship to marriage, saying, "Friendship just like marriage has its fair share of highs and lows... but when the base is strong it's an unbreakable bond."
Several Bollywood stars shared their thoughts on friendship and wished their fans and friends on Twitter.
Superstar Akshay Kumar sent out a message that a pet is man's best friend, by posting a still from his upcoming film Entertainment, where he is shown smiling with a dog.
The young brigade of Bollywood also wished their fans on friendship day, with Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania star Alia Bhatt posting, "Happy friendship day to all of you, love love love you all."
Vicky Donor actress Yami Gautam, wrote, "This is one relation which does not need a day to be celebrated.. doesn't need any gyan (knowledge) to be defined.. Happy Friendship Day.. everyday."
"If you find a friend you can be weird with then stick with them! And a Happy Friendship Day to you," actress Ileana D'Cruz tweeted.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted a collage of pictures of herself with her friends and captioned it, "Whole Day dedicated to this beautiful relationship called friendship! So blessed." "Wishing all a very very very happy friendship day.. my twitter family.. love you guys," Ameesha Patel posted