- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
"Friendship Day? No! Every day is friendship day! Once a friend, always a friend," Big B tweeted. Filmmaker Karan Johar compared friendship to marriage, saying, "Friendship just like marriage has its fair share of highs and lows... but when the base is strong it's an unbreakable bond."
Several Bollywood stars shared their thoughts on friendship and wished their fans and friends on Twitter.
Superstar Akshay Kumar sent out a message that a pet is man's best friend, by posting a still from his upcoming film Entertainment, where he is shown smiling with a dog.
The young brigade of Bollywood also wished their fans on friendship day, with Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania star Alia Bhatt posting, "Happy friendship day to all of you, love love love you all."
Vicky Donor actress Yami Gautam, wrote, "This is one relation which does not need a day to be celebrated.. doesn't need any gyan (knowledge) to be defined.. Happy Friendship Day.. everyday."
"If you find a friend you can be weird with then stick with them! And a Happy Friendship Day to you," actress Ileana D'Cruz tweeted.
Actress Bipasha Basu posted a collage of pictures of herself with her friends and captioned it, "Whole Day dedicated to this beautiful relationship called friendship! So blessed." "Wishing all a very very very happy friendship day.. my twitter family.. love you guys," Ameesha Patel posted