- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Today being childrens day, Bollywood stars have come out and wished a happy childrens day. These stars want to celebrate the childhood and took it to social media to wish.
Here's what they tweeted:
Bipasha Basu: Happy Children's Day! The most innocent and sweet smiles of lil children give u so much happiness. Hope...
Satish Kaushik: Let us celebrate Chilhood.. The best phase of everybody's life. happy children's day.
Shruti Seth: Happy Children's Day to the beautiful future. Let's truly try and make everyday happy for our kids.
Manoj Bajpayee: Happy children's day to all the children and a child inside everyone.
Madhur Bhandarkar: If you ever want to experience pure, unconditional love, look into the eyes of a child. Happy Children's Day.
Tisca Chopra: To all the little Taaras Zameen Par & those of us who have keep the child inside alive.. happy children's day!
Rohit Roy: Happy children's day to the child within U.
Anupam Kher: If you want your children to be honest, kind, compassionate & truthful - BE HONEST, KIND, COMPASSIONATE & TRUTHFUL. Happy Children's Day.
Hansal Mehta: Happy Children everyday!