- Riteish Deshmukh Joins Congress, To Contest Lok Sabha Elections In 2019
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Know Why Ajay Devgn Laughed Out Loud After Hearing A Film Script! Details
- This Famous Bollywood Actor Introduced Kichcha Sudeep To Twitter!
Kapil Sharma who recently opted out of Bank Chor due to unknown reasons from the film produced by Yash Raj Films banner. The news made to headlines as Kapil Sharma is a very famous television personality.
On getting the lead role in Bank Chor, Riteish Deshmukh said, "Loved the script. Loved the character. Loved the team. I've always liked to push the envelope with the choices I make. This film allows me to potentially rip it apart. Watch out there's a new Bank-Chor in town!"
Ashish Patil, Business & Creative Head, Youth Films, Brand Partnerships & Talent Management at Yash Raj Films said, "Riteish is one of the most exciting actors of today. From villainy to action in his upcoming 'Lai Bhaari', there's nothing he can't do! And with Bank Chor, Riteish is in a zone that's a serious strength - comedy! He adds the scale, madness and weight that this project deserves. The audiences are in for one helluva ride now!"
Get ready to be entertained by Riteish Deshmukh as Bank Chor.