- Salman Khan Pets 'Tiger'
- Koffee With Karan: Salman, Ranbir's Hilarious Response To Insulting Tweets
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
“You (photographers) can say ‘I don’t want to click Salman's pictures', but can’t say ban me as there is no provision in the law to ban anyone.” These were the exact words Salman said recently. The on-going tiff between Salman and a certain group of photographers will end very soon.
Looks like this Eid will make that happen. Salman Khan has planned to call those photographers to his house tomorrow on the holy day Eid. Salman Khan and his Eid party is the one which the whole Bollywood industry speaks about.
The who’s who of Bollywood will all be seen at the party. Salman Khan hosts the Eid party in a very grand manner every year. This year too the celebrities who will attend the party is a big list.
Breaking news is, Salman Khan is expected to call the photographers and call it a truce. On the holy day Eid, Salman wants to become the peace maker. His film Kick which is doing wonders at the box office is also another reason for Salman’s happiness, which in turn must have eventually made him take this decision.
Let all this end in a happy note when he calls the photographers and makes it a good start on Eid. The 'Dabanng' actor has sure started his year in a big way!