- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan, West Bengal's brand ambassador, Wednesday expressed his unwillingness to talk about the terror blast in Burdwan, but said he prayed for better times and hoped things would settle down soon.
On a whirlwind trip to the city to promote his film Happy New Year, Shahrukh refused to delve into the Oct 2 Burdwan blast in which terror outfit Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh is purportedly involved.
"At the moment the place we are in, it is difficult to get into this. I know situations go wrong, situations sometimes are uncontrollable and there are going to be issues all the time, but it's not the time to get into that discussion," he told media persons in reply to a question.
The actor was quick to add: "But being the brand ambassador of Bengal, I can pray for better times, for good times. Things will all settle down soon, things will be all right."
Shahrukh, who also met Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee during the day, assured he would do his bit to promote Bengali films on a large scale.
Two suspected militants were killed and another injured in the accidental blast that occurred at a house in Khagragarh in Burdwan district. The country's premier anti-terror agency, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) is probing the case.