- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Dia Mirza: It's About Time That Women In Bollywood Address Gender Disparity
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About The Choices We Make As We Mature!
- Dia Mirza On Dutt Biopic: People Who Went On The Sets Thought Ranbir Kapoor Was Sanju Sir
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About Her Excitement In Starring In Sanjay Dutt's Biopic!
Besides being life partners, the 32-year-old actress and Sahil are also business partners as they co-own a film production house Born Free Entertainment, which was founded in 2011 and has produced two films - 'Love Breakups Zindagi' and 'Bobby Jasoos'.
Dia said she understands that it is important for a newly-married couple to take some time off but she has no complains as both she and Sahil are having fun with their work at the moment.
"I can imagine that people are concerned that a young couple should take time off and go on a honeymoon. We are planning it. But currently both Sahil and me are having a lot of fun with our work. It is exciting for us. So, I am not really thinking of a holiday currently," Dia told.
The actress is enjoying all the extra love and attention being showered upon her post her marriage to Sahil and said that there has been no significant change in their lives after the nuptials.
"It is a wonderful period. I am enjoying all the extra attention that I am getting these days. But nothing much has changed for both of us. There is no added responsibility... it is an outdated concept. It is because of the fact that both me and Sahil have taken big responsibilities very early in our lives. I think when we decide to have children then the real responsibility will come to us," Dia said.