- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
The actress will be next seen in the film Ungli in which she will share the screen space with actors Emraan Hashmi, Neha Dhupia and Sanjay Dutt.
After wrapping up Ungli, the actress will start shooting for the sequel of her film Tanu Weds Manu. Kangana Ranaut will share the screen space with actor R Madhavan for the second time in the sequel. Kangna will be seen romancing actor Imran Khan in the film Katti Batti.
Earlier, Kangana had confirmed the news and said that, "I was offered the lead role opposite Massimiliano. I am still contemplating it because I have almost six projects lined up, and that has me booked till the beginning of 2016."