- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Abhishek's father Amitabh Bachchan hosted the biggest Diwali 2014 bash the Bollywood film industry has ever seen, with everyone from the film fraternity marking their presence at Big B's house, Jalsa where the party was held.
Here is a candid picture of the couple along with Abhishek's sister Shwetha Bachchan.
The couple tied the knot in the year 2007 and have a beautiful baby girl named Aradhya. "Aishwarya is my anchor. She is my buddy, my closest friend. I can discuss anything with her. Our relationship is not based on her being Aishwarya Rai or me coming from an illustrious family. It is just about two people falling in love which has organically grown. We started during Guru. It was meant to be," he said.
Here is another candid picture of the couple with Big B and famous photographer Daboo Ratnani.
While Abhishek is basking in glory owing to his movie Happy New Year being a big hit and is receiving praises from all over the world for his super comic role in the move, Aishwarya Rai is busy gearing up for her comeback movie Jazbaa.