- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
- Katrina Will Be Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor Reveals What He Likes About Being In Love With Alia Bhatt
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
The film is about post-26/11 attacks in Mumbai and global terrorism. Katrina Kaif was spotted at Gateway of India, Mumbai while shooting for this film Phantom.
Since the film is all about the aftermath of 26/11 terror attack, in Mumbai, Katrina was seen shooting near the Taj Mahal Palace hotel which was one of the locations of attack.
The shooting was done at dawn just to avoid the fan frenzy. Some portions of the film was also shot at Filmistan studio in Goregaon. After the superb response which Katrina Kaif got for her Bang Bang Trailer, this film also has high expectations.
After the phenomenal success of their Ek Tha Tiger the director-actress Kabir Khan and Katrina Kaif combo are comig together in Phantom. Interestingly, Kabir Khan and Katrina were shooting in these areas for second time after Ek Tha Tiger albeit in newer locations.
Phantom film is slated to release on April 3, 2015.