- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
Clashing of actors at the box office is not new. And, this time the fight at the box office is between the Chopra sisters.
Parineeti Chopra's Daawat-E-Ishq is scheduled to release on September 5 this year, but the twist came in when the producers Viacom 18 and Sanjay Leela Bhansali decided to prepone the release of the Mary Kom biopic which stars actress Priyanka Chopra in the lead role.
This is not the first time that the Chopra sisters are clashing at the box office. Last year also, Priyanka's Zanjeer and Parineeti's Shuddh Desi Romance released together. Interestingly, it was also on the same date as well, September 5.
But, the elder sister Priyanka is not at all bothered about the clash with sister Parineeti and said that it will be the Chopra weekend. Priyanka was quoted saying, "She is my sister, my family. It is very cheap when people try to create controversy and use that to write a little more about it. It is a Chopra weekend and people must enjoy it."
However, Parineeti was unavailable to comment on the issue.
Film Daawat-E-Ishq is a comedy film starring actress Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapur. Parineeti is playing the role of a Hyderabadi girl who fells in love with a Lucknowi boy Aditya. Film is produced by Yash Raj Films and is directed by Habib Faisal. Parineeti learned Deccani Urdu for the her role in the film.
Priyanka's biopic on Mary Kom was scheduled to release in the first week of October, but Hrithik's Bang Bang and Shahid Kapoor's film Haider is also scheduled to release on the same weekend. To avoid the clash with the films Bang Bang and Haider, the makers of Mary Kom biopic chose to release the film earlier.