- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Actress Anushka Sharma has finally revealed who her stress buster is or that what her stress buster is, the actress said that her day starts with a cup of coffee, which helps her to overcome stress. The actress is blessed with a svelte figure and sports a very healthy lifestyle.
Who knew Anushka was so addicted coffee, may be that's the reason she endorses a coffee brand, Bru along with actor Sidharth Malhotra. "Coffee is the ultimate stress buster for me and I need my cup of coffee in the morning to kick start my day," the actress, whose next big release is PK with Aamir Khan, said in a statement.
Anushka, the brand ambassador of Bru coffee, added that "this explains why it feels great to be associated with the brand." Right now she is seen in the third campaign of the Bru Gold coffee, which also stars actor Sidharth Malhotra. You must have caught the ad playing on television, don't the actors make for one lovely on-screen couple.
"I'm excited to be part of the brand, especially because it attaches a lot of importance to relationships and believes in taking that little extra effort and do more for our loved ones, which is extremely relevant for our generation," she said.