- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
Actress Anushka Sharma has finally revealed who her stress buster is or that what her stress buster is, the actress said that her day starts with a cup of coffee, which helps her to overcome stress. The actress is blessed with a svelte figure and sports a very healthy lifestyle.
Who knew Anushka was so addicted coffee, may be that's the reason she endorses a coffee brand, Bru along with actor Sidharth Malhotra. "Coffee is the ultimate stress buster for me and I need my cup of coffee in the morning to kick start my day," the actress, whose next big release is PK with Aamir Khan, said in a statement.
Anushka, the brand ambassador of Bru coffee, added that "this explains why it feels great to be associated with the brand." Right now she is seen in the third campaign of the Bru Gold coffee, which also stars actor Sidharth Malhotra. You must have caught the ad playing on television, don't the actors make for one lovely on-screen couple.
"I'm excited to be part of the brand, especially because it attaches a lot of importance to relationships and believes in taking that little extra effort and do more for our loved ones, which is extremely relevant for our generation," she said.