- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Seems like something has gone wrong between our actors and the paparazzi's. And this time it's actress Kangana Ranaut who got into a small rift with the photographers.
Kangana came back to Mumbai, after completing her filmmaking course in New York was heard saying that the paparazzi's are intimidating sometime. The actress was quoted saying, "Coming back to paparazzi was intimidating. I couldn't believe I was back here."
After which the photographers were a little angry with the actress. As a result of which the shutterbugs shocked Kangana by asking her to get clicked, as they are scared of her. Kangana who was posing for the shutterbugs on the red carpet of the Vogue Beauty Awards 2014, said, "Why would I be scared of you? I have no problem with you. But sometimes when security guards aren't around, the photographers get too close to actors."