- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
The bubbly actress Alia Bhatt looks pretty confident in herself, as the actress said that she is not bothered about the comparisons made between her and Shraddha Kapoor.
Alia also appreciated Shraddha Kapoor's song Galliyan from the film EK Villain. Alia said that she heard the song found it brilliant. Alia was quoted, "I have heard the song and I loved it. It is a beautiful song. The original and her version both have a completely different soul to it. I think she has sung it brilliantly."
Alia is appreciated for her singing in her latest released film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Actress sung the Samjhawan Unplugged version after she sang SoohaSaha in her second film Highway.
The Highway actress said that she was aware of the fact that, people will start comparing her singing talent with Shraddha once her song was released. Alia said, "Let people compare because it is something to be talked about. Two contemporaries singing back-to-back unplugged versions of two hit romantic songs are bound to draw comparisons."
After giving couple of hit films, Alia is also planning to explore herself as a singer. Alia said that she would like to release a music album of her own.
Alia was quoted saying, "I do plan to take my singing forward. Hopefully, I will be out with my own album."
Alia said that she had discussed the topic with filmmaker Karan Johar. Alia was quoted saying, ""I always knew there would be comparisons. Karan (Johar) and I infact discussed it too. I told him that I don't care because I am not comparing in my head."