- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- Film With Farhan Akhtar Not Happening Right Now Says Mohit Suri
- Shraddha Kapoor Says She's Nervous & Pressurized! But Why?
- Shraddha Kapoor Wins Over Katrina Kaif & Deepika Padukone, Read Why!
- Shraddha Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra Are Half Girlfriends?
- Who Is Katrina Kaif's Boyfriend In Half Girlfriend?
Ek Villain director Mohit Suri and his wife Udita Goswami are expecting their baby together. Mohit Suri confirmed this news in an interview to a leading daily. He says that he is very excited and happy. Mohit Suri who is running high on his Ek Villain 100 crore success has another reason to party.
Udita Goswami who is well into her second trimester in her pregnancy is equally happy and doesn’t want much attention about this news. Mohit and Udita Goswami got married on January 31, 2013.
Mohit Suri says, "Yes, Udita is expecting. This is her fourth month and the baby is due in January. She comes from Dehradun and still has those small town values, where she is not comfortable talking about it.
Mohit who has been giving back to back hits at the box office says that Udita is afraid that too many good things will come to an end with something wrong. He added saying, “She feels afraid that too many good things are happening, so something will go wrong and I hope it doesn't come here.”
The director feels that his film Ek Villain release, his sister Smiley Suri's marriage and the first crucial three months of his wife’s pregnancy have all happened too soon that he feels he has had three releases at the same time.
So, here’s wishing the couple a very hearty congratulations!!!