- Mary Kom Biopic Makers Unhappy With U/A Certificate
- OMG! Priyanka Fought With Real Boxers In Mary Kom Biopic
- Exclusive: Unseen Pics Of Priyanka Chopra Starrer Mary Kom
- Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom Look Impresses B-Town (See Tweets)
- Priyanka Chopra Calls Mary Kom As Her Hardest Film!
- What Made Priyanka Chopra Lose Seven Kilos In 20 Days?
Darshan Kumar will be seen romancing the two most beautiful actresses on screen. The actor who is playing the role of boxer Mary Kom's husband in the upcoming biopic is paired opposite actress Anushka Sharma in his next film.
Darshan plays the love interest of Anushka Sharma in the movie NH 10. The actor said that he is excited to watch the audience reaction as he will be portraying two different roles in his upcoming films. In the Mary Kom biopic the actor essay the role of a loving and supporting husband. Whereas in NH 10, he plays an antagonist.
Mary Kom biopic will hit theatres on September 5, 2014 but the audience will have to wait for the release of NH 10 for a while. The Mary Kom biopic is directed by Omung Kumar and Priyanka Chopra plays the lead role Mary Kom.
Whereas, NH 10 is a thriller film directed by Navdeep Singh. Actress Anushka Sharma has turned producer with this film. The movie is produced by her banner Clean Slate Films in collaboration with the Phantom Films.