- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
There are a lot of actors who have fallen prey to the death hoax. It was Dilip Kumar saheb who faced it yesterday. False news about Dilip Kumar passed away in Mumbai Lilavati hospital spread like wildfire in social networking media.
People started tweeting about this false news which added confusion. Bollywood Sehenshah Amitabh Bachchan took it to his Twitter account to clarify about this news.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, "Some baseless rumours being spread about Yusuf Saheb - Dilip Kumar, being ill .. Saira ji just informed me he is perfectly fine !"
These kind of rumours are baseless and it affects the celebrity and his family when they read such news. Fans were equally shocked to see a death hoax spreading so fast.
It is to be noted that Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu both attended the star-studded Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan's reception held at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
Dilip Kumar wasin the pink of his health. Check out Amitabh Bachchan's tweet here to put an end to all baseless news.
T 1685 - Some baseless rumours being spread about Yusuf Saheb - Dilip Kumar, being ill .. Saira ji just informed me he is perfectly fine !— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) November 24, 2014