- Priyanka Chopra Meets Rohingya Refugees In Bangladesh, Calls On PM Hasina
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
"Since I was four years old, I used to deck up like a bride for fancy dress competitions because that's my favourite look," says Priyanka Chopra who is yet to get married in real life.
The 32-year-old believes in the institution of marriage, but she is yet to find someone who matches up to her expectation. When asked when does she plan to settle down, Priyanka said: "I think it's great for a woman to get married and have kids. Since I was four, I used to deck up like a bride for fancy dress competitions because that's my favourite look.
"Every girl dreams of it, but in my case, I have not found the right boy for myself. It's true my standards are very high and I haven't found the right guy. Whenever I will find the right guy, I will get married."
The multi-talented Priyanka is looking forward to the release of her much-talked about film "Mary Kom", a biopic that chronicles the inspiring journey of champion boxer Mary Kom.
Directed by Omung Kumar, the film is coming out Friday.