TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Homi Adajania's multi-starrer English satire 'Finding Fanny' will be screened at the 19th Busan International Film Festival, starting from October 5.
Arjun Kapoor the lead actor of the film took it to his Twitter to share the happiness. He tweeted, "Super excited! Just heard our film #FindingFanny has been selected for the prestigious Busan Film Festival.
The Goa-set film, which is set to release worldwide on September 12, stars Arjun Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Pankaj Kapur, Dimple Kapadia and Naseeruddin Shah.
Homi Adajania also took it to his official Twiitter account and shared the news. He tweeted, "Yeehaa! @FindingFanny officially invited to the BUSAN International Film Festival! @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone @ankurtewari @Anaita_Adajania."
'Finding Fanny' is a story of five dysfunctional characters that live in the quaint sleepy village of Pocolim, nestled deep in the interiors of Goa. The film is the third project by Adajania after 'Being Cyrus' and 'Cocktail'.
Homi Adajania who had earlier expressed his wishes to premiere his film at Toronto International Film Festival must now be doubly happy that it has been selected for Busan Film Festival.
Check out the tweets here...
Super excited! Just heard our film #FindingFanny has been selected for the prestigious Busan Film Festival.— Arjun Kapoor (@arjunk26) September 3, 2014