- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone is ready to work in films beyond Bollywood, but she is not gunning for Hollywood. The versatile Indian actress is instead, keen to do a French or Iranian film, and she has even identified directors she would like to work with.
"I think French cinema is as beautiful as Indian cinema and like I said before, I don't think the medium matters as much as the story and the script. If I find something exciting, I would do it," the 28-year-old said here Wednesday at the 16th Mumbai Film Festival.
"'Priceless' is one of my most favourite French films. I have watched some Iranian films as well. I do like some directors and I have identified some directors I would like to work with," she added.
Deepika is currently busy promoting her mega commercial venture Happy New Year, which hits theatres on October 24.
Directed by Farah Khan, it also stars Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah.