- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
Deepika Padukone, the leggy lass and the reigning beauty of Bollywood feels that acting cannot be learnt. Deepika who has proved her mettle and versatality, film after film says that the art of acting cannot be learnt.
"I believe acting is about being real, and I don't think you can learn acting," said Deepika who had earlier enrolled into Anupam Kher's film school.
However, with experience and over time, she has realised that 'the best way to learn acting is to observe people and be on the sets.'
Deepika Padukone will be seen with Shahrukh Khan in the most awaited film of the year, Happy New Year. The team 'Happy New Year' is busy with their promotions all over India.
This is the second film association she has with director Farah Khan after her Om Shanti Om.Deepika will be seen along with Shahrukh Khan on-screen for the third time. Happy New Year will hit the screens this Diwali, October 24.