- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
When asked this, Deepika offered a rather sarcastic reply with a connection to her personal love life.
Finding Fanny actress Deepika Padukone said that she even could not find love for herself then how could she do it for anyone else.
"I can't do it for myself, how will I do it for any other person? Till now, I could not find love for myself and so I can't help others also," said Deepika.
However, Deepika knows the feeling of being in love and helping others to find their love. "I can say it's a very beautiful feeling. It makes you feel alive and beautiful," asserted Deepika.
The movie Finding Fanny released today and the entire film revoles around a road trip arranged to find Naseeruddin Shah's love of life.
While, Deepika helps Naseeruddin find his Fanny, the actress is seen romancing Arjun Kapoor in the film.