- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Ranveer Singh's Kill Dil is releasing today and his most beloved person in the world, Deepika Padukone is all excited about it. These couples will never acknowledge their relationship in public but they never shy away from PDA either.
Deepika Padukone is all geared for her alleged beau's film, Kill Dil which is releasing in theatres today. The actress took to Twitter and posted a tweet, "It's k-k-k kkillll kill d-d-d diiilll dil time!!!all the best guys!"
Well, looks like Deepika too is heading out to the theatre today to catch a special show of the movie along with her rumoured beau. This tweet from the leggy lass could not have come at a better time.
Rumours had been going around that Deepika and Ranveer's relationship has hit a dead end and that they might break up, so this message from Deepika clearly indicates that all these break-up rumours are all false and that the couple are very much together.
Meanwhile Ranveer too is cheering for Deepika's acting chops for he feels the actress has the capabilities to go international. He said, "If you see the films she's done, she's outstanding. Like ‘Finding Fanny', I think she should go international now and work with likes of Woody Allen and people who justify what she brings to the table".
Well like Deepika says, it's Kill Dil time people, Click Here To Read The Kill Dil Movie Review