- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
While, Deepika Padukone cleavage news controversy has been the talk of the town and a trending topic across all the social media since quite a long time, the issue has apparently crossed borders.
The cleavage controversy which witnessed exchange of some strong words from both Deepika Padukone and Times Of India, has not only been a hot topic in India but has also grabbed attention of foreign media.
It has been learnt that the cleavage row between Deepika and Times Of India has claimed a slot in the British daily, Guardian. A report has been published in the Brtitish newspaper regarding the Deepika-Times Of India clash with the title as, 'Deepika Padukone: Bollywood star in titillation row with Times Of India'.
The entire ruckus started when Times Of India tweeted a link with a video headlining as 'OMG! Deepika Padukone's Cleavage Show' which did not go well with the actress and she strongly objected on the mentioned post.
After that, both Deepika and the daily has posted couple of respective 'point of views' and the issue is still yet to settle down fully. However, with Deepika Padukone's cleavage news controversy reaching international media, we can ascertain how popular the actress is, even in abroad.