- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
While, Deepika Padukone cleavage news controversy has been the talk of the town and a trending topic across all the social media since quite a long time, the issue has apparently crossed borders.
The cleavage controversy which witnessed exchange of some strong words from both Deepika Padukone and Times Of India, has not only been a hot topic in India but has also grabbed attention of foreign media.
It has been learnt that the cleavage row between Deepika and Times Of India has claimed a slot in the British daily, Guardian. A report has been published in the Brtitish newspaper regarding the Deepika-Times Of India clash with the title as, 'Deepika Padukone: Bollywood star in titillation row with Times Of India'.
The entire ruckus started when Times Of India tweeted a link with a video headlining as 'OMG! Deepika Padukone's Cleavage Show' which did not go well with the actress and she strongly objected on the mentioned post.
After that, both Deepika and the daily has posted couple of respective 'point of views' and the issue is still yet to settle down fully. However, with Deepika Padukone's cleavage news controversy reaching international media, we can ascertain how popular the actress is, even in abroad.