- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Actress Deepika Padukone has earned a huge fan following in a very short span of time and one of her fans seems to be a really talented hand.
Mohit Jain, national record holder of creating maximum websites in shortest duration has specially created a website for Deepika Padukone to gift it to her.
He is a 19 year old guy from Madhya Pradesh and is a huge fan of Deepika Padukone. Recently, Mohit created 36 websites in 13 hours (most website created in short duration) and his creation iamdeepikapadukone.com is a one stop website for all fans of the actress.
This website has all the information about Deepika right from her family to her career in Indian cinema. The website also has lesser seen childhood pictures of Happy New Year actress, Deepika Padukone.
Deepika is very big on social media and enjoys a huge fan following of over 23 million fans. The actress always makes an effort to acknowledge initiatives of her fans and makes them feel special in some way or the other.
Deepika took a fan to an award ceremony, she got 10 fans to walk the ramp with her for a brand, she called 5 fans to meet her and did a live chat with them, the actress acknowledged a fan who made the Naina Talwar facebook page for her, etc.
Spokesperson of Deepika confirmed the news and added, "He has been trying to reach Deepika and got in touch with her team to share details of the website. However, she is currently traveling from Kolkata to Delhi for the shoot schedules of her next."