- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone who is basking in her Finding Fanny doesn't think too much about her stardom. After giving hits like Chennai Express, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Race 2 in 2013, Deepika Padukone has become one of the most sought-after actresses in Bollywood. She says she feels secure, but is also aware that her stardom isn't going to last forever.
When asked if she is afraid of losing her stardom, she said, "No, not at all. I know my stardom isn't going to be all my life. I am secure about my work, but I don't expect to be a star all my life. It's practically impossible and if anyone thinks like that, they are delusional."
The actress, who is being applauded for her performance in her new film Finding Fanny, said it's very "rare" that she is happy with her work.
"I rarely appreciate myself. I think it's a good thing to be critical as it helps me to perform better," she said.
Deepika Padukone will be seen in Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha opposite Ranbir Kapoor. She will also be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani with her alleged boyfriend Ranveer Singh.
Happy New Year with Shahrukh Khan is Deepika Padukone's next big film which will be out in theatres this October 24.