- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Everyday the controversial 'cleavage' news about Deepika Padukone takes a different turn. The article which was published in TOI not only insulted the actress but also attacked her personally and left only with bitter taste.
Deepika Padukone who took it to her Twitter account accusing TOI of publishing crass news, also explained her stance and said, "little interest to take this (issue) further fearing it might get more attention than it deserves".
TOI which boasts that it is one of the leading daily is just not stopping the rants and apologising. Instead, it questions the actress.
The latest buzz is that the article which was published less than 24 hours titled, "Dear Deepika, Our Point of View...", has not been taken well within the organisation itself.
An email has been circulated within the organisation sent to Editorial Director Jaideep Bose and Executive Editor Arindam Sengupta, on behalf of some reporters from Delhi.
The mail says, "We never felt the need to interject earlier when the photograph was published and thought TOI would handle the matter sensitively. But now a lot of us have felt the TOI rebuttal goes against the very liberal and progressive values the group stands for."
Further adding, "As we all are aware, anything printed under the TOI banner-headline or article-- becomes the Newspaper's responsibility. After being caught on the wrong foot with the caption, which was definitely not complimentary as the website had later claimed, this is the most lame excuse we could putting out."
All that Deepika Padukone deserves is a simple apology, will the daily ask for it? Let's wait and see the next twist in the story!