- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone is learning a new dance form of her upcoming project. The actress is getting trained in the Ballet dance which she will be seen performing in the next commercial of Parachute.
Sources said, "Ballet dancing is something that requires hard work, rigorous training and physical strength. In the video Deepika will be seen learning ballet and performing it to perfection."
In Bollywood, Isha Sherwani is the only actress who is known for performing the flawless Ballet dance. Other than her, actress Adah Sharma is also learning this difficult dance form for her role in the upcoming film.
Earlier, Deepika learned skating for her film Lafangey Parindey and after that she also underwent training in Garba dance form which she performed in her last film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela.
The actress will be next seen the films Happy New Year, Tamasha and then in Bajirao Mastani. Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be directing the movie Bajirao Mastani in which Deepika will essay the role of Mastani, ladylove of the Maratha General Bajirao.