- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- Mardaani Director To Bring Own Experiences On Screen!
Deepika Padukone is learning a new dance form of her upcoming project. The actress is getting trained in the Ballet dance which she will be seen performing in the next commercial of Parachute.
Sources said, "Ballet dancing is something that requires hard work, rigorous training and physical strength. In the video Deepika will be seen learning ballet and performing it to perfection."
In Bollywood, Isha Sherwani is the only actress who is known for performing the flawless Ballet dance. Other than her, actress Adah Sharma is also learning this difficult dance form for her role in the upcoming film.
Earlier, Deepika learned skating for her film Lafangey Parindey and after that she also underwent training in Garba dance form which she performed in her last film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela.
The actress will be next seen the films Happy New Year, Tamasha and then in Bajirao Mastani. Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be directing the movie Bajirao Mastani in which Deepika will essay the role of Mastani, ladylove of the Maratha General Bajirao.