- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
Actress Deepika Padukone says director Farah Khan took very good care of her during the shoot of upcoming film 'Happy New Year' especially because of the heavy-weight star cast comprising Shahrukh Khan and Abhishek Bachchan.
In 'Happy New Year', the 28-year-old actress is reuniting with Farah, who directed her debut movie 'Om Shanti Om' in 2007.
'Happy New Year' will hit theatres this Diwali, and Deepika is the only woman in the cast, which also stars Vivaan Shah, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani.
"During the shooting of 'Happy New Year' Farah gave me lots of attention because she knew that I am the only girl against four big actors," Deepika said.
The actress says she shares a very special bond with Farah and her relationship with the choreographer-turned- director will never change no matter how successful she becomes.
"The first time we worked together was six years back. I was facing the camera for the first time so she was very protective about me. Every time she would ask me - 'Baby have you eaten? Baby are you ok?' So I am her first baby," the actress said.
Another person with whom Deepika shares a good rapport with is veteran actress Dimple Kapadia. The duo have worked together in 'Cocktail' and 'Finding Fanny'- both directed by Homi Adajania.
"The bonding started during the time of 'Cocktail'. I had just bought my new house and she helped me a lot with the interior stuff," Deepika said.
"I still remember the day when she took me out and gifted me so many things. We even had lunch together and spoke about our lives.I think she is a great personality and has seen a lot in her life," she added.
'Finding Fanny', which hit theatres today, also stars Arjun Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah and Pankaj Kapur.