- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Deepika not only went to workshops with Shoojit Sircar before shooting for Piku, she is also learning Bengali from him. She is also taking help from the veteran actress Moushumi Chatterjee.
"During the recent Kolkata shooting schedule, Deepika sat down with Moushumi-di on the sets amid shots and learnt some Bengali pronunciations," says the source.
Deepika confirmed this and says, "I've played a Tamilian, a Maharashtrian, a Gujarati (in Ram Leela), a Goan (in Finding Fanny), and now I'm playing a Bengali. It's always fun to learn a new language, as it's a different learning experience. Bengali is a soft and lovely language. I'm enjoying the experience."
Piku is a film about relationship between a father and his daughter. Amitabh Bachchan essays the role of father and Irrfan Khan is paired with Deepika for the first time.
'Madras Cafe' fame Shoojit Sircar directs the film and the crew after a busy shooting in Kolkata have headed to Delhi.
Check out Amitabh Bachchans' tweet
T 1684 - Little kid at shoot in Delhi : "Mama ..!! yeh Abhishek Bachchan ke Papa hain na ?" ... words every Father yearns to hear .. !!
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) November 23, 2014