- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika who has overcome her failed relationship with Ranbir has been spotted many times with Ranveer Singh after her break-up with the former and the Happy New Year actress has admitted that she and Ranveer share a very close bonding.
Now, Deepika Padukone finally reveals her true equation with former boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and supposed current beau Ranveer Singh.
Speaking about Ranveer Singh on a popular TV show, actress Deepika Padukone says it is too soon to say if there are seeing each other. According to the leggy lass, every relationship needs breathing time and it doesn't happen overnight. She certainly values the equation she shares with Ranveer but there is no status about their relationship.
Not leaving Ranbir Kapoor far behind, in the conversation, Deepika expressed, "Of course it took us some time to get back to being normal but now I don't want to keep revisiting that again and again. There has been no thought recently and I am really happy. We make such beautiful movies together. I don't see why our failed relationship should affect that."
Deepika whose love life has always been a hyped issue feels that acting is something she always knew would happen to her. She states, how the rather famous dialogue from Om Shanti Om about ‘if you really want something with all your heart, the universe helps you make it happen'- is quite true in her case. Deepika believes that failures have made her a better person - She believes that flaws and weaknesses make you who you are - also helps you accept who you are. "Failures are her best friends - be it a failed movie or a failed relationship" she asserted.