- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
Deepika who has overcome her failed relationship with Ranbir has been spotted many times with Ranveer Singh after her break-up with the former and the Happy New Year actress has admitted that she and Ranveer share a very close bonding.
Now, Deepika Padukone finally reveals her true equation with former boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and supposed current beau Ranveer Singh.
Speaking about Ranveer Singh on a popular TV show, actress Deepika Padukone says it is too soon to say if there are seeing each other. According to the leggy lass, every relationship needs breathing time and it doesn't happen overnight. She certainly values the equation she shares with Ranveer but there is no status about their relationship.
Not leaving Ranbir Kapoor far behind, in the conversation, Deepika expressed, "Of course it took us some time to get back to being normal but now I don't want to keep revisiting that again and again. There has been no thought recently and I am really happy. We make such beautiful movies together. I don't see why our failed relationship should affect that."
Deepika whose love life has always been a hyped issue feels that acting is something she always knew would happen to her. She states, how the rather famous dialogue from Om Shanti Om about ‘if you really want something with all your heart, the universe helps you make it happen'- is quite true in her case. Deepika believes that failures have made her a better person - She believes that flaws and weaknesses make you who you are - also helps you accept who you are. "Failures are her best friends - be it a failed movie or a failed relationship" she asserted.