- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
At the launch, Deepika dazzled and looked gorgeous in a backless black dress. The magazine cover has Deepika Padukone featuring on it, and she is referred as The Glorious Diva. One of her quotes from the interview is also highlighted on the page: "Salman & I are star-crossed lovers!".
On being asked about it, Here is what Deepika replied, "We are not star-crossed lovers, I meant we are like star-crossed lovers. I always use this line because I always feel that from years people keep offering us films together but for whatever reason it never happens. In reference to that I meant we are star-crossed lovers."
Like the leggy lass stated there have been a number of times when the two have been cast in a movie together but someone it doesn't conspire and the project gets shelved. Even Shuddhi the two actors were supposed to do, but now there is no confirmation on who is being cast opposite him in the film.
Meanwhile, Deepika is busy with Shoojit Sircar's Piku which also features Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan. Take a look at the video below to see for yourself, Deepika explaining her quote of "Salman & I are star-crossed lovers!"