- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
While, the Censor Board of Film Certification (CBFC) asked the makers of Finding Fanny to cut the word 'virgin', the dialogue is still prevalent in the promo of the movie.
As a matter of fact, there is no specific restriction in the use of the word 'virgin' in a film which is creating all the confusion.
On one side, director of Finding Fanny, Homi Adajania has been claiming that the board was being stringent with his movie, CBFC strongly holds up its decision.
But the confusion arouse when Deepika uttering the word 'virgin' has been allowed in the promos but not in the movie.
A senior CBFC member says, "It is very subjective, just a perception and there are no set rules on the usage of such words. And the producer has every right to appeal to the revising committee if they are not satisfied with the decision of the examining committee. It is strange that the dialogue has been allowed in the promo but not in the movie."