- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
While, the Censor Board of Film Certification (CBFC) asked the makers of Finding Fanny to cut the word 'virgin', the dialogue is still prevalent in the promo of the movie.
As a matter of fact, there is no specific restriction in the use of the word 'virgin' in a film which is creating all the confusion.
On one side, director of Finding Fanny, Homi Adajania has been claiming that the board was being stringent with his movie, CBFC strongly holds up its decision.
But the confusion arouse when Deepika uttering the word 'virgin' has been allowed in the promos but not in the movie.
A senior CBFC member says, "It is very subjective, just a perception and there are no set rules on the usage of such words. And the producer has every right to appeal to the revising committee if they are not satisfied with the decision of the examining committee. It is strange that the dialogue has been allowed in the promo but not in the movie."