- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
While, the Censor Board of Film Certification (CBFC) asked the makers of Finding Fanny to cut the word 'virgin', the dialogue is still prevalent in the promo of the movie.
As a matter of fact, there is no specific restriction in the use of the word 'virgin' in a film which is creating all the confusion.
On one side, director of Finding Fanny, Homi Adajania has been claiming that the board was being stringent with his movie, CBFC strongly holds up its decision.
But the confusion arouse when Deepika uttering the word 'virgin' has been allowed in the promos but not in the movie.
A senior CBFC member says, "It is very subjective, just a perception and there are no set rules on the usage of such words. And the producer has every right to appeal to the revising committee if they are not satisfied with the decision of the examining committee. It is strange that the dialogue has been allowed in the promo but not in the movie."