- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone is the busiest actress of B-Town these days. After attending the trailer launch of her upcoming film Happy New Year, the actress headed to Kolkata for the shooting of her next film Piku. In the movie, megastar Amitabh Bachchan is playing the role of her father.
The director of Piku, Shoojit Sircar was quoted as saying, "Piku is a character-driven father-daughter story. That's the film I am directing next before I go on to my football film 1911 with John Abraham."
The actress recently wrapped up the first shooting schedule of her film Tamasha in which she will be seen romancing her ex beau Ranbir Kapoor. Deepika was also spotted at the music launch of her upcoming film Finding Fanny.
This will be the second time when Amitabh Bachchan will essay the role of Deepika's father. Both played the father-daughter duo in the film Aarakshan.