- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
Deepika Padukone is the busiest actress of B-Town these days. After attending the trailer launch of her upcoming film Happy New Year, the actress headed to Kolkata for the shooting of her next film Piku. In the movie, megastar Amitabh Bachchan is playing the role of her father.
The director of Piku, Shoojit Sircar was quoted as saying, "Piku is a character-driven father-daughter story. That's the film I am directing next before I go on to my football film 1911 with John Abraham."
The actress recently wrapped up the first shooting schedule of her film Tamasha in which she will be seen romancing her ex beau Ranbir Kapoor. Deepika was also spotted at the music launch of her upcoming film Finding Fanny.
This will be the second time when Amitabh Bachchan will essay the role of Deepika's father. Both played the father-daughter duo in the film Aarakshan.