- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
- BREAKING NEWS! Fire Breaks Out At Deepika Padukone's Residential Building In Mumbai!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Asks To Be Paid Like Shahrukh & Salman? A Director Reveals Her Unacceptable Demands
Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari praises her fellow actresses and has no qualms in accepting it loud and clear. She said, Deepika Padukone, Kangna Ranaut and Sonam Kapoor are best dressed actresses and like their sartorial choices.
Aditi Hydari said when asked about whose style she likes, "I like Jennifer Lawrence and Audrey Hepburn. In India, Deepika is beautifully dressed, Kangana is edgy and fun... Sonam is very good."
"My fashion goes from classic to Bohemian. I like to mix up. Fashion is not about labels. It is instinctive. I love Delhi for shopping. Delhi is good for crafts and you get lovely chappals, jootis, bags Indian wear in Delhi is fantastic," she said.
"I love flee markets. You get quirky things and can mix and match," added Aditi, who also likes to shop from London and Dubai.
Aditi Rao is obsessed with her wrist watch and would never let it go. She is one actress who can splurge on fashion items and keeps to 'natural' beauty products.
"I use kitchen things. For my daily life, I don't wear make-up. I am a lover of keeping things natural and easy. I wash my face with milk almost every day. I've been using it since my childhood days," she said.
The Legend of Michael Mishra, Guddu Rangeela and a project co-starring Farhan Akhtar are keeping her busy at work. Though she has been directed by big wigs like Imtiaz Ali ans Vishesh Bhatt, she is 'dying to do films' with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shoojit Sircar and Anurag Kashyap.