- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
Deepika Padukone has been Bollywood's golden girl for a very long time now. With back to back hits to her credit, she has increasingly become the preferred choice for brands as well.
Also given the fact that Padukone is a youth icon, market insiders claim that it helps different brands connect to her personality.
According to celebrity endorsement data from TAM AdEX, Deepika Padukone emerged as the top celebrity garnering 5.2% share of total Ad volume between January and September this year.
This data is evidence of the fact that Deepika is definitely the queen of brand endorsements. With a whopping 16 brands in her kitty, the actress has also emerged as the most visible face on television in a survey conducted by a leading marketing research firm.
Brand endorsements help a brand connect with the audience and with a celebrity like Deepika Padukone on board, brand managers are sure to be more than thankful to the impact and connect she brings to the brand with her wide appeal.
Deepika Padukone has a lot of films in her kitty like Bajirao Mastani with Ranveer Singh and Tamasha with Ranbir Kapoor.