- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is seen in many brand endorsement advertisements but managing time for so many ad shoots isn't so easy.
Deepika who has a couple of film projects lined up is having a very hectic schedule in order to finish off all ad commitments before the actress leaves for her film projects.
Deepika is set to be seen in multiple films like Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani, Happy New Year and the latest in the list is Tamasha. But before making time for the film projects, Deepika wanted to respond to all her ad commitments and thus the actress had to spend around 14 to 15 hours daily shooting for the various brands.
Deepika has to go abroad for the shooting of her upcoming film Tamasha starring Ranbir Kapoor in opposite and so the actress had to work over time to call an end to her ad shoots.
Deepika is currently holding the ambassadorship of around 16 to 17 brands.
Deepika's next coming film Tamasha with Ranbir Kapoor is being directed by Imtiaz Ali.