- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Sizzling hot Deepika Padukone is going to make you sweat with her hot new photoshoot. Deepika who is the reigning queen of Bolywood with 4 back to back hits in her kitty is the covergirl for Vogue magazine.
Deepika Padukone is the cover girl for Vogue magazine's June 2014 issue. And guess what the undisputed box-office queen is wearing on the magazine cover? Deepika Padukone is keeping up with the seasonal trend and is looking smoking hot in a swimsuit.
Deepika Padukone is wearing a high waist monochrome print bikini bottom and is sans-bra with just an un-buttoned white shirt! The sizzling hot actress has revealed her essentials, her style and her secrets in the June 2014 magazine issue. If you flip inside the pages of the June 2014 Vogue magazine, you can see different looks of Deepika. She will be seen in bridal wear from ace designers like Manish Malhotra. Then you can also see Deepika in her favourite lace gowns.
Deepika Padukone who is gracing the cover and special story of Vogue's June 2014 issue can make you sweat. Well this is not the first time Deeps has wore a beachwear on the Vogue cover. We cannot forget her cut-out detailed red bikini on Vogue's 2012 issue. That too was the June issue where Deepika added more hotness to the summer season!
This is going to the 6th time we will see Deepika Padukone gracing Vogue magazine's cover. We must say that like 2012, Deepika is adding more hotness to the summer issue of the magazine. We can't wait for the magazine to hit the newsstands!