- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
While most of the big celebrities in Bollywood like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Rani Mukherjee are avoiding the issue about Shweta Basu Prasad, Deepika Padukone has come out in open to support this 'Makdee' actress.
Deepika's Finding Fanny releases today. She said, "Let me put it this way - if that was the only thing she could do to support herself and family and it was the only way she could make money, there's nothing wrong with that."
Further adding more to the statement she says, "Like a lot of people saying, I think it's extremely unfair that since we know who she is, why are we not supporting her? Why are we making this a scandal? Instead, now that we know she has these issues, why don't we step forward and help her? Why do we not talk about the people who hired her to do what she's doing? I don't think we should look down on her for it but instead get together and support her."
Sakshi Tanwar, the on-screen mother of Shweta Basu had earlier supported and asked, "Why the names and photographs of the businessmen not splashed all over, like the girl's? Why have those men been granted the right to privacy and not the girl? Is she a soft target just because she is an actor and a public figure? Why is our moral police quiet about this? In a country where even the rapists and murderers are given the right to privacy, why has her right been violated? Why this irresponsible insensitive stand against her?"
Director-producer Karan Johar, Vishal Bharadwaj and Hansal Mehta are a few other Bollywood celebs who have dared to speak for Shweta Basu Prasad.
Now when these Bollywood celebs joining to support this 'Makdee' actress, we wonder if this unfortunate incident in her life would turn good for her in anyway!