- Forget Ranveer! Deepika Padukone Was Paid Higher Than Megastar Amitabh Bachchan In Piku!
- OMG! This Actor Wants To Kidnap Kangana Ranaut & Date Deepika Padukone
- This Is What Anushka Sharma Has To Say About Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's IIFA Success!
- Glamorous Pictures Of Deepika Padukone & Siddharth Mallya From Their Dating Days!
- Class Apart! Deepika Padukone Looks Like A Beauty Contest Winner In These Pictures
- 18 Classy, Rare & Unseen Pictures Of Deepika Padukone, No 15 Will Stun You!
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
We discovered that keeping in sync with the tone of the film, the makers shot a very funny date scene between Deepika Padukone and actor Akshay Oberoi, who has a cameo in the film.
A source informed that it's a sequence where Deepika is seen going out on a date with a young man. However, instead of being a romantic outing, it goes horribly wrong. It's a funny sequence which took about two days to wrap up.
With the principal photography of the film over, we are waiting to catch the glimpse of just how wrong did Deepika's date go and more importantly, how did she deal with it! In the film, of course!
Piku is a roller coaster ride of a crazy father-daughter relationship essayed by Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone with Irrfan Khan top lining the cast, in a pivotal author backed role.
Piku also marks coming together of Shoojit Sircar, Ronnie Lahiri and Juhi Chaturvedi, the team that had scripted Vicky Donor.
Produced by MSM Motion Pictures (a division of Sony Entertainment Network), in association with Saraswati Entertainment Creations Limited and Rising Sun Films, Piku will release worldwide on April 30, 2015.