- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Dia Mirza: It's About Time That Women In Bollywood Address Gender Disparity
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About The Choices We Make As We Mature!
- Dia Mirza On Dutt Biopic: People Who Went On The Sets Thought Ranbir Kapoor Was Sanju Sir
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About Her Excitement In Starring In Sanjay Dutt's Biopic!
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha officially became husband and wife when they solemnised their wedding by Arya Samaj rites at a farmhouse in Gurgaon on this Sunday. Their close friends and family were present at the venue.
Some of the VIP list included Rajkumar Hirani, Nikhil Advani, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta with hubby Mahesh Bhupathi, Shantanu-Nikhil and Zayed Khan among others.
Dia looked resplendent in her wedding outfit designed by Ritu Kumar in a green and beige ensemble and Sahil was looking dapper in a Raghavendra Rathore outfit. Dia Mirza's dream was to get married attiring a Ritu Kumar's wedding outfit.
Dia and Sahil dated over four years and got hitched finally. Sahil Sangha arrived in a horse-drawn carriage. The baaraatis danced for almost an hour near the farm entrance.
Dia said, "I am very happy. It was a beautiful Arya Samaj ceremony. The vows were explained to us. It was wonderful because it was good to be conscious of what you are going through and what are the vows you are exchanging. It was a dream wedding."
Sahil added, "Our friends and family worked really hard to make this a memorable day for Diya and me. We are very happy and grateful for everyone who bestowed so much love on us."
We wish this Bollywood couple all the best wishes and a long happy married life together.