- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Dia Mirza Gifts Mother India Poster To Sanjay Dutt Worth Rs 1,45,000
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha had a grand marriage ceremony recently and the newly-wed couple expressed their desire to have a daughter first even before the wedding ceremony concluded.
Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha were exchaning marital vows on October 18th with the preist chanting some mantras. While, the pandit was doing his part, he added, "Hum kamna karte hain ki aap jaldi ek putra ki mata bane (we wish that you soon become mother of a boy), however, both Dia and Sahil soon interrupted him asking the preist to wish for a girl child and not a boy.
Well, with so much being tried to raise awareness about saving the girl child, Dia Mirza and her husband making their love for girl child apparent on the marriage day itself is truly a lovely gesture.
Dia Mirza and her business partner Sahil Sangha dated each other for almost sever years and their marriage got postponed twice in between. However, Dia and Sahil finally tied the knots in presence of several celebrities, friends and family members.