- Dia Mirza Opens Up About The Choices We Make As We Mature!
- Dia Mirza On Dutt Biopic: People Who Went On The Sets Thought Ranbir Kapoor Was Sanju Sir
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About Her Excitement In Starring In Sanjay Dutt's Biopic!
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Dia Mirza Hangs Out With Hollywood Beauty Halle Berry In Mumbai!
- Busy Dia Mirza Has No Time For Honeymoon
Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha had a grand marriage ceremony recently and the newly-wed couple expressed their desire to have a daughter first even before the wedding ceremony concluded.
Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha were exchaning marital vows on October 18th with the preist chanting some mantras. While, the pandit was doing his part, he added, "Hum kamna karte hain ki aap jaldi ek putra ki mata bane (we wish that you soon become mother of a boy), however, both Dia and Sahil soon interrupted him asking the preist to wish for a girl child and not a boy.
Well, with so much being tried to raise awareness about saving the girl child, Dia Mirza and her husband making their love for girl child apparent on the marriage day itself is truly a lovely gesture.
Dia Mirza and her business partner Sahil Sangha dated each other for almost sever years and their marriage got postponed twice in between. However, Dia and Sahil finally tied the knots in presence of several celebrities, friends and family members.