- Dia Mirza Opens Up About The Choices We Make As We Mature!
- Dia Mirza On Dutt Biopic: People Who Went On The Sets Thought Ranbir Kapoor Was Sanju Sir
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About Her Excitement In Starring In Sanjay Dutt's Biopic!
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Dia Mirza Hangs Out With Hollywood Beauty Halle Berry In Mumbai!
Bollywood actress and producer Dia Mirza will make her glorious presence felt at the Kids forTigers camp initiative, to be held on the 14 and 15th of June 2014 at Pench, Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh.
The actress is associated with the ‘Leave Me Alone' campaign, an initiative by Sanctuary Asia & Save the Tiger for a while now. She has been vocal about the cause and believes that the tigers are an integral part of the ecosystem and help in completing the circle of life.
The camp which is especially for kids and is planned to spread consciousness about the environment in a practical and fun way. Dia believes that it is important to educate and create awareness amongst the young generation as environment's future depends in their hands.
Dia will be a part of a program for women forest guards at Nagpur women's boutique, extending her support and motivating them in their effort towards saving the environment.
The actress turned producer, who is currently busy with her production, Vidya Balan starrer ‘Bobby Jasoos', holds this cause close her heart. She has been continuouslysupporting and pleading on behalf of the majestic animal for its survival. Dia has been environmentally aware since a young age and has incessantly been associated with a number initiatives and social causes. She has been working towards spreading the word on social networking websites too and hopes that one day people will stop poaching them and start protecting them.