- Filmfare Awards 2016: Anil Kapoor Wins Best Supporting Actor For Dil Dhadakne Do
- DON’T MISS: Anushka Sharma Opens Up On Her ‘Band Baaja Baraat’
- Shocking Revelations Made By Anushka Sharma About Virat, Shahrukh & Ranveer!
- OMG! Ranveer Singh Thinks His GF Deepika Padukone Is Better Than Priyanka Chopra?
- Priyanka Chopra Will Miss 'Gangaajal 2' Shoot
- Anil Kapoor To Play Gay In Indian Adaption Of Modern Family?
Zoya Akhtar who finished her first leg of shooting in the cruiseliner successfully is now not able to finish the shoot on time due to her brothers' bad health.
Farhan is suffering from viral fever which is the reason for his absence. Apparently, even actress Shefali Shah is suffering from the same and the shoot was rescheduled for the actors. Even though the lead actors were not there, whoever was there pitched in to continue with the current schedule to wrap up.
Ritesh Sidwani has rubbished all these news and said that the actors are fine and shooting right now.
Dil Dhadakne Do is a film about dysfunctional Punjabi family who goes on a cruise holiday. Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra are playing the siblings, Anil Kapoor and Shefali Shah play the role of parents.
Rahul Bose will be seen in a cameo role as Priyanka Chopras' ex-husband. Dil Dhadakne Do produced by Excel Entertainment is all set to hit the theaters on June 5.