- Dilip Kumar Is Doing Well; Saira Bano Gives Update On Her Husband's Health Condition
- Shahrukh Khan Meets His All-time Idol Dilip Kumar! View Pictures
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- When Shahrukh Khan Backed Out Of A Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai & Dilip Kumar!
- Priyanka Chopra Meets Dilip Kumar & Saira Banu! View Pictures
- These Pics Of Shahrukh Khan Planting A Kiss On Dilip Kumar's Forehead Will Be Etched In Your Heart!
After a string of online rumours of his ill-health, Dilip Kumar Tuesday emerged out of his hibernation from Twitter to ensure his fans know that he's well. He has thanked everyone for their concern.
"Phone calls from all over the world. All night. Your love and prayers and Allah's blessings cannot be thanked enough," the 91-year-old tweeted following almost a day of rumours about his health scare.
The last tweet from the @TheDilipKumar was way back in June, but now the Mughal-e-Azam star has plans to be regular on the social networking platform - albeit with some help.
"I plan to be regular on this medium. I've asked @faisalMouthshut to post what I dictate and read to me your messages," Dilip Kumar added.
The Twitter handle is that of Faisal Farooqui, the founder and CEO of MouthShut.com. Earlier, megastar Amitabh Bachchan had taken to Twitter to tell fans that Dilip Kumar is perfectly fine.
"Some baseless rumours being spread about Yusuf Saheb - Dilip Kumar, being ill...Saira-ji just informed me he is perfectly fine," he added.
Dilip Kumar recently attended Salman Khan's sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mumbai with his wife Saira. The evergreen couple was welcomed with due respect.