- Shahrukh Khan Meets His All-time Idol Dilip Kumar! View Pictures
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- When Shahrukh Khan Backed Out Of A Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai & Dilip Kumar!
- Priyanka Chopra Meets Dilip Kumar & Saira Banu! View Pictures
- These Pics Of Shahrukh Khan Planting A Kiss On Dilip Kumar's Forehead Will Be Etched In Your Heart!
- 15 Rare, Old & Unseen Pictures Of Dilip Kumar!
Bollywood legend Dilip Kumar, who is recuperating after being hospitalised for chest infection, will be discharged by tomorrow, doctors attending on him said today.
"Dilip Saab is feeling much better now. The bronchopneumonia that he was initially suffering from has been cured. In all probability, we will be discharging him by tomorrow," Dr Jalil Parkar, well-known pulmonologist and Kumar's doctor at Lilavati hospital told.
Kumar, 91, who was being treated by a panel of doctors including cardiologist Dr Nitin Gokhale, nephrologist Dr Kirti Upadhyay and neurologist Dr Vinay Chavan, was admitted to the hospital on Saturday evening after he complained of cold and breathlessness.
A team of doctors dignosed that he was suffering from a chest infection called bronchopneumonia.
Earlier, the veteran actor had been hospitalised in September last year after he suffered a silent heart attack. Kumar, known as the 'King of Tragedy', essayed iconic roles in classics like Devdas, Madhumati, Mughal-e-Azam and Ganga Jamuna.
Born Muhammad Yusuf Khan on December 11, 1922, in Peshawar (now in Pakistan), his acting career spanned six decades and over 60 films.