- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Actress Karena Kapoor says in the past she has done a lot of films for the sake of friendship, but now only a film with a "good story" will lure her.
"I have done a lot of films for friends. Now I want to do films for story. I don't regret it (having done any films for friends) and for me, it's never a mistake. I am like that - I always think from the heart, so it's fine," Kareena said here.
What was her reason behind choosing those?
"I did Chameli and Dev because I needed to balance myself. I come from a family where I needed to prove myself. I was 21 when I played a prostitute in Chameli and I played it again in Talaash, both have been great films of my career," she added.
Now that Kareena will soon be seen in a commercial film like Singham Returns, is she open to the idea of taking up an offbeat movie at this point of time in her career?
"I will do that but I won't do it just for the sake of it because I did Dev, Chameli and Omkara when I was the most successful commercial actress. At this stage, I will not do a film just like that or heck of it, because I have done that and I am happy doing commercial films."
"I don't have to prove anything now. Most importantly, the script has to be good."