- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Kareena Kapoor Not Bold Enough To Do Bold Scenes!
Actress Karena Kapoor says in the past she has done a lot of films for the sake of friendship, but now only a film with a "good story" will lure her.
"I have done a lot of films for friends. Now I want to do films for story. I don't regret it (having done any films for friends) and for me, it's never a mistake. I am like that - I always think from the heart, so it's fine," Kareena said here.
What was her reason behind choosing those?
"I did Chameli and Dev because I needed to balance myself. I come from a family where I needed to prove myself. I was 21 when I played a prostitute in Chameli and I played it again in Talaash, both have been great films of my career," she added.
Now that Kareena will soon be seen in a commercial film like Singham Returns, is she open to the idea of taking up an offbeat movie at this point of time in her career?
"I will do that but I won't do it just for the sake of it because I did Dev, Chameli and Omkara when I was the most successful commercial actress. At this stage, I will not do a film just like that or heck of it, because I have done that and I am happy doing commercial films."
"I don't have to prove anything now. Most importantly, the script has to be good."