- HC Stays Order To Hand Over Rajesh Khanna Will To Anita Advani
- Bigg Boss 7’s Biggest Cry Babies: Gauhar, Armaan, Rajat, Ajaz Top The List!
- Bigg Boss 7: Lovebirds Gauhar-Kushal Separated; Anita Reveals Juicy Secrets!
- Anita Advani: No Adequate Food, But Lots Of Groupism In Bigg Boss 7 House
- Anita Advani Eliminated From Bigg Boss 7 House By Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss 7: Day 10 - Armaan And Anita Spat, While Shilpa Stays Safe In Heaven!
Anita Advani, Bollywood superstar Rajesh Khanna's companion during his last years, is still waiting to get her hands on a copy of the actor's will as ordered by the Bombay High Court recently. She wonders what the actor's family is hiding from her.
On July 30, the Bombay High Court ordered that Anita can be given a copy of the will whose veracity she has disputed.
Rajesh Khanna's elder daughter Twinkle Khanna, from wife Dimple Kapadia, challenged the order favouring Anita.
Reacting to this, Anita told, "I was supposed to get the copy of his will the very same day when we won the case...I don't know what are they hiding from me and not letting me have a look at it. It's very fishy. They knew I will be benefited. I was his live-in partner and I have all the rights."
Now Anita plans to challenge the order. "I will fight for this and we are going to challenge the order and file a petition for revocation of the probate of Kaka-ji's (Rajesh Khanna's) will."
Rajesh Khanna died on July 18, 2012, leaving behind a will in which he had named his daughters Twinkle and Rinkie his legal heirs, and the former as his will's executrix.