- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Bollywood entertainer Ranveer Singh, who will turn 29 on Sunday, doesn't wish to grow older. He's loving his time in Bollywood movies and making the most of his journeys across the world thanks to his work.
"And yea, the Birthday's coming up...meh...I don't wanna grow older," Ranveer tweeted Saturday.
The actor, who has been busy shooting for Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do, has been having a gala time lately.
"DDD is coming along exceptionally well! Pleasure working with such a sincere unit. And Zoya is simply amazing...sensitive and insightful," he added of the film, which has a cast of Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra.
Talking of his recent experiences of the film's ongoing schedule, he said, "Shootin on th ship was a unique experience. Had a blast wit this crew...hardcore party animals! Turned the cruiseliner into one merry vessel."
The actor also shared that they visited many places.
"Pretty lil' ones...Civitaveccia, La spezia, Olbia, Portovenere/ Big ol' ones...Rome, Naples, Barcelona," said Ranveer, who has been gorging on foodie delights too.
He has been filling his stomach with crepes, churros, nutella pizza, mug cake, baklava, ice cream, doughnuts, souffle, crossiants and volcano cake.
The team also shot in Istanbul and Ranveer was awestruck by the destination.
"What an amazing vibe and fascinating culture the city has! Now im in Cappadocia, it's gorgeous...quaint n peaceful...Big love to all those who came out to meet me in Istanbul. It was wonderful to see you all in person...such warmth...felt great," he added.
Having started his career with Band Baaja Baaraat, Ranveer went on to carve a niche for himself in the Hindi film industry with movies like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Lootera, Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela and Gunday.