- Hina Khan Reveals Why She Can't Make Friends, Says She Can't Pretend
- Hina Khan On Playing Komolika In KZK 2: I Did Go To Meet Ekta; Let Makers Make Final Announcement
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Happy Birthday, Aamna Sharif! Her Journey Through Indian Television
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Hina Khan To Play Komolika!
- Hum Trailer Is Out: Kushal, Ridhima & Karishma’s Show Is All About Love, Relationship & Affairs!
Producer Ekta Kapoor is now ready with a different kind of love story. After casting Sunny Leone as the female lead in the film Ragini MMS 2, Ekta has gone a step further and decided to make a gay love story.
Earlier, Ekta had shelved the gay love story, after she realized that the concept may not be suitable for the taste of Indian audience. Film is tentatively titled as Romil Juggal.
Ekta had already shown the story to the members of censor board to avoid any problems that can happen later. Script was written by Anu Menon. But, Ishita Moitra, the dialogue writer of the film Ragini MMS 2 has stepped-in to re-write the story.
Romil Juggal is a story of two men who are in love, inspite of the war between their families.
Gay love story is a bold topic to work on, and not many lead actors will be keen on taking up this role. So, the TV queen Ekta Kapoor will be launching two new faces in Bollywood with this film.
If all goes well, then Danish Aslam will be directing the film. Danish has directed the film Break Ke Baad which featured actor Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone.